Thursday, January 20, 2011

To Market, To Market

While I wait for my latest fabric to arrive, I've been focusing on getting the word out on my entrepreneurial venture.  There's the website, the blog, the facebook page and a slew of crafting and parenting websites.  It's tough to get noticed out there on the world wide web.  Next up is getting my ferocious flannel friends out there into the world of mortar and brick!  I'll be hitting the pavement and hopefully finding a few venues.  It's a good climate for locally made and handmade items.  Luckily we have quite a few locally owned toy and gift shops and a few that exclusively feature locally made goods (the anti-walmarts, if you will).  So if you see someone with a bundle of flannel monsters banging down retail doors, that'll be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment