Monday, January 24, 2011

So much time, so little to do

Strike that.  Reverse it.  I have a stack of new flannel waiting and suddenly no time to work!  With winter finally on the way out and a new pair of running shoes on my feet, I've been trying to get back into a workout routine.  I used to run at least four times a week but that was the past so let's keep it realistic.  Between that, the usual cooking and cleaning and the little one's catching a cold and cutting teeth (poor guy) crafting has been on the back burner.  I do always manage to sneak in at least an hour of sewing time after the kids are asleep.  Tonight is looking promising though so I'm going to get to it and get one completed creature. . . maybe two.  Maybe if I work assembly line style. . . draw up all of patterns, then do all of the cutting. . . I could get three or four done that way.  Spoken like a true craft addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment