Saturday, January 15, 2011

Distractions, distractions

With a 3 year old, an 8 month old and one high maintenance chihuahua, finding time to sew is a bit of a challenge.  Someone always needs a snack, a meal, a bath, a walk, a story, a movie, a diaper change, a change of clothes. . . you get the idea.  I may only have a broken hour or two a day to work but it's definitely increased my efficiency.  Draw a pattern, cut, iron, pin, cut, lay out the decoration, stitch, turn, stuff, finish.  It may take me an entire day to get past step one but as soon as the kiddos are asleep I go into overdrive and bust out as much as is humanly possible.  Last night I took two new designs from pattern to completed products!  Not bad considering this baby has four, count them four, teeth cutting at once.

1 comment:

  1. You're an awesome woman/mom! great job. Keep the monsters comin.

    ReplyDelete