Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home again, home again

Nothing like a good road trip to spark the old creativity!  I swear I come up with my best ideas when I have no way of working on them.  After over a week of vacation on the coast and a whirlwind hometown visit, I am so happy to get back to my creative outlet.  I dreamed up about a dozen new designs and immediately forgot half of them.  All of the parents out there know that any given thought has roughly a fifty fifty shot at breaking into your long term memory.  The other half are drowned out by crying, whining, diaper changes, spontaneous adorableness or any of the thousand other ways kids manage to steal your attention.  But now that we're back and on our regular schedule it's time to stitch those ideas into reality!  I'll be adding them to the website as fast as I can sew them so keep an eye out for the new additions.

1 comment: