Friday, January 21, 2011

Fabric Delivery!

My new flannel showed up earlier than expected and I couldn't be happier!  I have quite a few pinks and purples so you'll be seeing some cute girly-girl monsters popping up soon.  First thing's first though and that means robotics!  I'm about halfway through my first attempt at a robot and it's turning out really well.  They take a lot of stitch time so the robots will be more of a special order item.  Feel free to e-mail me if you are interested.  They are really fun to make so I'm sure you'll see them in the store from time to time.  I'll post a picture of the one I'm making now but my son has already staked his claim on it.  "Me Woe-bot!"  He was very disappointed when bedtime came and his "woe-bot" was still full of pins.  Gotta get on it so it's done by bedtime tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment