Monday, February 14, 2011

Waiting for the sun

I really can't wait for the days to start getting longer.  I need those extra hours of sunlight!  For some reason I just can't seem to get any photos done and the queue is five monsters and counting.  It may have something to do with the fact that by the time I get a moment to think about what needs to get done I'm in bed and half asleep.  I have the set up figured out and it's relatively simple.  White sheet + sunlight = pretty photos.  It would be way easier if I could leave everything set up but white surfaces don't last long around here.  One close pass from the eternally sticky fingers of a three year old and it's shot.  Sticky little fingers are exactly why all of the monsters are immediately packed in plastic and boxed up in the closet.  I can't leave them within reach of the boys for even a second or they instantly and permanently become our property.  I'm going to be optimistic here and put photos on tomorrow's agenda. . . again.

No comments:

Post a Comment